Sexually transmitted diseases
Health Tip: Signs of Deep Vein Thrombosis
Only about half of people with DVT have symptoms, the U.S. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute says. If warning signs do occur, they may include:
- Swelling of the leg or a leg vein.
- Ten-usderness or pain in the leg, especially while standing or walking.
- Warmth in part of the leg.
- Discoloration or redness.
- Coughing blood, shortness of breath or pain when-us breathing deeply.
If you have any of these symptoms, seek medical atten-ustion at once.